Evergreen Lavender Farm and The Babcock House BnB are joining together for Saturday lunches in June and July!
Your lunch choices are:
- Chicken Caesar Salad or Wrap: Romain lettuce, grilled chicken, parmesan cheese, croutons, Caesar dressing
- Chicken Salad Sandwich or Salad: tarragon chicken salad, mixed greens, sliced almonds, grapes, lemon vinaigrette
- Club Sandwich: ham, turkey, bacon, cheddar, Swiss, lettuce, tomato, mayo, multi-grained bread
- Veggie Wrap: asparagus, fennel slaw, arugula, goat cheese spread
- Chef Salad: ham, turkey, cheese, egg, mixed greens, cucumbers, tomatoes. Dressings are balsamic, honey mustard, ranch, Bleu cheese, thousand island.
Lunches include your choice of a brownie or a snickerdoodle cookie and lavender lemonade or bottled water.
All lunches are $14.50 and no substitutions.
Lunches need to be prepaid by Thursday of each week and will be here at the farm ready for you. For your convenience, use the PayPal button to pay online or call 434-664-9561.
Other things to do while visiting Evergreen Lavender Farm:
- Stroll the lavender field and flower gardens.
- Bring your own picnic lunch.
- Borrow a pair of cutting snips and cut your own lavender bunch for $8.
- Play a game of cornhole, ladderball, or lawn jenga.
- Shop in the caboose for our hand-crafted soaps, lotions, and sprays. Dried flower wreaths, bunches, and lavender by the pound are available, too. Pottery, jewelry, and local crafts, too.
- Schedule a time to celebrate your special occassion. Lavender bloom season is from the end of May until the beginning of July.
- Come to a workshop for crafting with lavender or how to include lavender in your landscape.
- Are you an artist? Come and paint in the fresh air, plein air.
- Bring your camera! Nature's creatures love lavender!
More to come...